Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
i sign on...CTZX3 instant mess. me with a link, and i almost past out...very sexy, and with 16 more ponies under the hood, he gives a better rap for naturally aspirated hardwork!

-chris

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
YOU SUCK!!!
Just kidding that looks exceptionaly sweet. Please keep us all updated on how it runs, and what sort of gains and all that jazz.

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the t/b is a Focus Central new 65mm, the tubing is from ebay $29 deal, the elbow on top of the t/b is a stock unit cut, why? cause it keeps the same diameter thru the curve, not interupting intake air flow, and its fits perfect on the new t/b lip.

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SE SPORTNY:
Will it be in for the rumble in the park??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">possible, but doubt it.
I have the head i want to install first with the Crower Stage 4 cams then dyno that, then install this and dyno it.

Install this stuff in the cold, sucks so, i just sit back waiting for warm days.

although i could be persuaded to bring it

·
Registered
482 Posts
this is going to be very interesting! once again, this promises to be a major step forward. keep us posted dr. zetec

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Just a couple weeks, man. I want that beotch. Hold one please.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Isn´t the plastic intake better because it does not heat up the air too much??? Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Originally posted by CTZX3:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by SE SPORTNY:
Will it be in for the rumble in the park??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">possible, but doubt it.
I have the head i want to install first with the Crower Stage 4 cams then dyno that, then install this and dyno it.

Install this stuff in the cold, sucks so, i just sit back waiting for warm days.

although i could be persuaded to bring it
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">sick, sick, sick, sick

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Would you even need the TB adapter plate if you used the appropriate Mustang TB? But would the Mustang TB fit the stock intake tubing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts