Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got tired of my cheap ole Ebay headlights, so I pulled my stock lights apart and painted them black, they turned out pretty good. This should hold me over untill I get some ST170's. Lemme know what you think!!

And here is the "before"

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
i like the "new" ones better. im not a fan of the hella headlights like the 3rd pic.

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Yeah the old lights look a million times better. I saw those lights on ebay. I liked them for a while but then i kept my stock ones in. I just have one thing to say.....HOLY FRIGGIN FOG LIGHTS!!!!!! LOL. Looks cool tho. Anything that is "rally inspired" is awesome in my book. Exept that crazy rally wing they came out with. Uggggggggglllly

-SPATAKULA

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
looks better! i love the body kit too......im a huge fan of big foglights!!

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Nice job! Never been a fan of the look of the Hella's. Being that they don't sit flush with the fenders, just doesn't look & flow right. The painted stockers look 100% better!!!

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! I have been meaning to do this for a long time, I just didnt have the ambition to do it, It wasnt even as hard as I thought it was gonna be. I just used a heat gun instead of putting them in the oven. The only nice thing about the ebay lights is the "halo" that looks awsome at night. O-well I guess you gotta lose some to gain more.

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im working on it Man, however changing my bumper isnt going to make my car faster, so thats what I am working on right now...I'll get too it soon enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts