Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was in the market for a racing harness. So after searching many sites (i.e. summit, jc whitney, jegs... etc) I decided why not look at the sponsor sites, and wouldn't ya know it... our very own Focus Sport carries Corbeau harnesses. I looked at everyone's prices vs which harnesses they offered. I noticed they were all relatively the same price, so I figured I'd show some love to the FocalJet Sponsor. While still not 100% sure which one I wanted, I decided to call and talk with them about it. So I pick up my cell (gotta love the free nationwide long distance
) and give Focus Sport a ring, and guess who answers the phone, none other than Randy himself. After chatting with him for a bit about the differences in the harness (snap-in vs bolt-in and single release vs double release), I decided the 3 point , single release was the best for me. So I now await the arrival of my black 3 point corbeau racing harness. I was and still am incredibly impressed with the customer service he offered. He checked to make sure he had it in stock, and even let me listen to some nifty music while he did so. Needless to say, the next time I go to order something, Focus Sport will be my company of choice

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Welcome to the converted!

And I'd be willing to bet you will see some of that nifty music in your order as well..

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once again, I'm sure I'll be ordering something big and shiny in the near future, also... on another note... what ever happened to the Focus Sport Shorty header? Can I still get one? PM me if you'd like, Thanks again!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so how many headers would ou need to sell to make a new batch?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what if I buy all 50
I bet I could get a hella discount for each header... actually Randy, when you getta chance send me a PM or email ([email protected]) I got a question to ak ya

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump (sorry had to keep my posts together)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts