Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is... the first customer car from Precision Turbo & Engine

Now for the good stuff.....

Let me tell you the guys at Precision were the best.
Thanks to Harry and Dan for their professionalism and meticulous work. The quality of the install they did is fantastic. They had several obstacles to overcome on the install. First you'll notice I have Euro bumpers and fitting the intercooler took some work. Second I requested that the car make around 300 hp so they upgraded the turbo and took the car to Detroit for some tuning on the dyno.
I highly recommend them and their kit.

·
Registered
393 Posts
congrats
looks great hmmmm can i get a ride?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
LIAR! Anyone who's anyone can see that its a front mount air intake

j/k man, cant wait to see it break into the mid 15s

·
Registered
63 Posts
what turbo? and how much extra over the 4grand?
Thats what i wanna know. But I would also really like any information u could give about the standard kit as well. I think Tom might have some competition. But damn, 272 whp
. In my dreams.

Justin

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Tuning? Pectel?

I love the look of the charge tube with the MAFS in it... but it is a blow through design, much harder to tune. Internal wastegate on the turbo? Do you have an oil pump due to turbo positioning? What size injectors?

Makes me wish I had a turbo

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I won't hit you with a bunch of questions.
I'll just say that you have one of the most complete Foci I have ever seen.

·
Registered
767 Posts
great looking car.
Where did you get those fog lights or bumper or whatever you did to get the fogs like that????

ec9

·
Registered
744 Posts
I can't find the kit anywhere? Prec. Turbo, is that the same Prec. Turbo (JGS Prec. Turbo) that's a [FJ] sponsor?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Very cool man

Car looks great, one of my favs

So, what type of drivetrain mods are you running now(clutch, lsd, fw)?

Also, what type fo fuel was used for the 272whp/???lb/ft run?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Tom if this is the car I think it is.Mike wesley tuned it.I talked to him a little while back about some of the focus things.He told me he had one in the shop from precision.What is your opinion on blow threw designs?

·
Registered
280 Posts
where are they located at cause this is a new reason to save for it if its in illinois somwhere, can i get a ride lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Very impressive, VERY impressive.

·
Senior TEAM Member
4,821 Posts
Blow threw air meters "SUCK" they are the hardest to tune and the hardest to keep tuned ,If you change boost most of the time you have to tune the car again from what we have seen

Also keep in mind that they use the STOCK settings in the air meter this isnt a recalibrated Electronics in the meter so an big power will have issues

This is to answer schrodes question NOT to take away from the great numbers he is doing

Tom

1 - 20 of 28 Posts