Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm new here, but there's only one real reason why were on this forum. So let me post the pics, and let the critique begin!

Hopefully I did this right...

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
GOD I wish my car was white. I wish they would have made the bumper without the license molding though. Looks great man. Keep it up.

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
hey DaRev...any pics of the back of the ryde??

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
that's one of my favorite NA spec front bumpers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the car looks great , I also have the same wheels in white.
I hope you have a crate of brake dust remover and about a thousand shop rags to them clean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

This is what the back of the ride looks like. Simple yet effective. The car is sitting on ADR 17" X 7" DV-8s, with Ventus K102s. When I get my springs it will be dropped a functional and stylish 1.25". Not that I'd want to drop it any more than that. I worry enough about scraping my front bumper at the stock height.

Anyone have any suggestions on mirrors? I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch them out for something different. Also, who's car is this?

I saw it at Focus on the Beach, and I would kill for the 3-piece wing it has!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZX3guy182: Actually, I have the inner set on a seperate switch, and I don't normally run with them on. They're actually Truck/SUV bumper lamps. I can throw out a stream of light half way down the block! My brother and I call them my "FU" lamps. Cut me off at night and I'll train all 8 on ya!

foci_on66: I know what you mean about the brake dust. It's only been two days and I'm already wishing I had a set of EBC or Green Stuff pads.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Whoa, a mean white focus
That yellow hornet with 3 piece rpm wings is my car

=dRe=

Also, who's car is this?

I saw it at Focus on the Beach, and I would kill for the 3-piece wing it has!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Beautiful car man, love that kit, very tastefully done, keep it up

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice car! ive wanted to see this kit on more cars since ive had it on mine. I got a black ZX3 so its a whole new look at it. Good choice on white rims, just try and wipe em down every few days or the build up of brake dust gets bad and starts to stain the rims a little. Now you need some clear corner signals, M3 mirrors and tinted windows!!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
that is the absolute FIRST time I've seen another set of white ADR DV8s on another car....it looks DAMN nice, major props on how its turned out, and yes, find your front turn signal wires and clip the middle wire

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

Gorgeous car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all. I think I'll leave the middle turn markers on for now. When I get a better set of front lamps and new grill it should all take care of itself.

aha: Where did you get that wing? I'd kill for that thing!

·
Registered
641 Posts
The wing is from www.rpmlabs.com.
I think the price is $199. Are you the guy who won the cup kit, btw ?

=dRe=

1 - 20 of 27 Posts