·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
sweet!!!!!!!! lookin good Heath!!!!

I bet the Flames gain about 5 hp

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
looks good man! not too sure about the flames...think they would look better as ghost flames but car looks good anyway

·
Registered
321 Posts
Very nice car

I have one question though, how did you smoke your taillights ? Did you just protect the red lens and paint the rest with niteshade or did you paint the inside of the taillight. It really looks great !

Marc.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good man! not too sure about the flames...think they would look better as ghost flames but car looks good anyway
well its not a sticker job it was painted on and each to there own style,if we all looked alike I guess there would'nt be a word called DIFFERENT,but thanks for the props

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice car

I have one question though, how did you smoke your taillights ? Did you just protect the red lens and paint the rest with niteshade or did you paint the inside of the taillight. It really looks great !

Marc.
They r the 1st gen.APC taillights,I just taped and smoked,I light smoked the back up lights and put in blue bulds.I wasnt a big fan of the clears lenses with a grey car,messed up those beautiful lines on the back slope:)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
One of the nicer treatment of flames I've seen: you got the color right and well layed out on the hood. And I'm not a fan of flames ...whoops sorry for the pun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts