Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Kevin (blkse03) took these at JF05. I pilfered them from another thread...hope he doesn't mind. Tough luck if he does.

Now I'm the kind of guy that wants to hear the good and bad, so lay it on me.

Front end closeup

Hood and Hellas

3/4 Rear

Kevin and my SPI's -- That boy is rollin' on 18's!
HOTNESS!

...and finally, Kevin kept telling me that he was going to hump my tailpipe at JetFest and alas, he kept his promise!

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Honestly, I don't like the tailight surround thingies....

On a side note, I didn't know an SPI could rotate 18 inch rims/tires.

Looks real nice otherwise. Good work!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What needs show, the engine?

Yeah, I didn't even get it runnin' right until the day before the show, so I wasn't too concerned w/ the show aspect!

About that, though, I just got prices for some ceramic coating and some powdercoating, so hopefully it'll be much purtier in there!

Thanks for the thoughts, guys!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
NOOOOOICE!!!
real clean & everything flows well. and the surround thing on the tails is different?? are they altezzas
anyways....i demand engine pics!!!!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Looks good man. Nice and clean and simple. THats how I like it.

Scott

·
Registered
914 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what kinda hp are you making with that setup. I mean a SPI is pushin like Honda hp to begin with, so now what?? Like Toyota power?? J/k man, I like, I'd have tinted the tails though. Overall it looks great imo. I'm just messin with ya about the hp, but I am curious about the power.

-Mike

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
yes please let us know how much hp that inferior engine is putting out... probably more than mine

I like how your pimpin the spi, but then wouldnt a zetec be about the same price and about 40hp more?

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
yes please let us know how much hp that inferior engine is putting out... probably more than mine

I like how your pimpin the spi, but then wouldnt a zetec be about the same price and about 40hp more?
I like how your pimpin the zetec, but then wouldnt an SVT be about the same price and about 40hp more?

To each their own.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
That boy is rollin' on 18's!
HOTNESS!
Are we talking about my rims????

More pics of tin's ride, which has a nice "seat of the pants" pull.

And Tin.... you never showed them the after math of me humping your tailpipe......

Sorry bout that. Got a little carried away.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Looking great tin! The car ain't so bad either!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
now all you have to do is get that valvecover powdercoated so it dosent look like a junkyard engine anymore.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, I liked the car. I got alot rear looks since I went after you in the AutoX. Very nice car. When I get a sedan, it'll prob look alot like yours. LOL

·
Registered
391 Posts

I like how your pimpin the zetec, but then wouldnt an SVT be about the same price and about 40hp more?

To each their own.
QWN3D.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts