Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a little trimming here and there and a few other tweeks, but for the most part it's finished.
Gives just a little glimpse of what is inside.

now here is the kicker

Jason

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Looks good. One question, is it me or is the rear shock brace crooked?

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Well... it can't be called boring!

To me, the best interior is all black. Really dark black and boring.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
^True

·
Registered
697 Posts
it looks great!!!!!

for me to poop on!!!

i keed, i keed.

it's cerainly different.

unless you're a pimp. i think thats a factory option here in detroit.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
next step, shag carpet.

·
Registered
422 Posts
so thats what you have been talking about in the chat. i finally was able to see it! i like it. not something i would do to my car but something i would enjoy looking at or riding in.
looks comfortable in there

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
liek the top...but i thought u were gettin rid of the crazy fabric? looks like u blew up a bumblebee in there or something

but besides that i love ur car on the outside...how hard was the fabrication on the tailgate?

-chris

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the bar is crooked. that is some of the tweeking I need to work on. I think when it's done it will look good. Can't stare at it for too long though. and it's so soft.

Jason

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I'm proud to say that, not only have I seen the work in person, but I've held the pimp-cane!

Really, it' really sweet and meticulously done. I like it!

Good job, J-Dizzle!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
is that a bass tube?

·
Registered
784 Posts
oh, i was wondrin' what that pole was. a pimp cane hehe, thats original. nice work. wanna do my room like that?

mmmm cozy

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah it's a bass tube. As for the trunk cover, it took about 45 min and a little bit of cussing. I stripped the stock cover with a razor. then took a pic of the "F" from the badge on my car and blew it up to 8x10 size. then printed it out and cut out the shape on some double sided foam and stuck that to the bare cover. then sprayed the whole thing with a ton of 3M spray adhesive. then layed out the black tweed and tucked it all around and let it sit. And that is the finished product.
I hope that is what you were asking about. If not, then let me know and now you have a how to on how to make a custom design trunk cover.

Jason

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i dunno jason...thats uh....

·
Banned
886 Posts
Hey i dont hate on work,you put time and effort in it and its really different,Is it my style?No but its yours and thats what counts.

Now if you ask my friend tony montana heres what he would say to the people who dont like it.

"Cuban accent"
What???ju dont like it ??cmon its tiger skin,its a focus.what?Ju tink?Jiz kool meng !

·
Registered
719 Posts
Holy [censored]!! what have you done!! LOL, thats very uh different... BUT!! it looks kinda cool in it's own little yellow way. nice job on the mod though looks really clean.

·
Registered
924 Posts
very nice i like it!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts