Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She sent me a present, 2 books! DRIVE AND WIN/CAROL SMITH and GOING FASTER/DANNY SULLIVAN. Man and she bought rear SVT brakes for my 2001. She doesn't attend my races but but with support like this, could I ask for more??

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
my girly goes racing with me, and may even let me get her behind the wheel sooner or later.....mines the best.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
my girly goes racing with me, and may even let me get her behind the wheel sooner or later.....mines the best.
You guys have no idea!!! My wife is completely supportive of my habit, and allows me MUCHO leeway when it comes to buying mods for the car! My wife truly rules!!!

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Mine is pretty awesome too. Allows me to pretty much buy whatever I want, as long as we don't go broke.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Rob only replied to this because he's really loving that he can use the phrase "my wife" now.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Mine is pretty awesome too. Allows me to pretty much buy whatever I want, as long as we don't go broke.
mine too. i thought she'd freak out when i had to buy a set of r-compounds and konis within a 2 week period but she was very understanding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts