Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks goes out to "RallyFocus" (Jason) for putting on my SVT springs, dampers, and sway bar yesterday. I notice a big difference in the handling and the ride even seems to be smoother just driving slow down a bumpy road. AND I had a rattle in the back of the car since it was new but it's gone now! This is awesome in itself because little rattles drive me crazy!

I recommend the SVT set up to anyone who's looking for a mild drop and improved handling on a daily driver.

Here's Jason with his favourite tool - THE GRINDER!

Again, I can't say enough about the difference this makes. If any of you are wondering what should be done to your car first, I would now say suspension. I wish I'd done mine first - worth every penny!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks fantasmo! Those are the ST220 wheels correct?? Looks sharp!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
The hell was the grinder for?
LOL. Those must be 17"s because there is more of a fender gap in my 16"s. Looks great man. L8er Jon

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks fantasmo! Those are the ST220 wheels correct?? Looks sharp!
Yep! ST220. Great rims for the price!

The hell was the grinder for? LOL. Those must be 17"s because there is more of a fender gap in my 16"s. Looks great man. L8er Jon
The ginder was used to get the stupid nut off the front end link. Winter driving seizes the nut on big time! It's just easier to cut the nut off and put new end links on. they're pretty cheap. only a few bucks.

·
Registered
674 Posts
That looks pretty good, but where did you buy the SVT suspension from?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks pretty good, but where did you buy the SVT suspension from?
I just went to my Ford dealer with all the part numbers in my hand and had them order it all in!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks great.

From your sig it looks like our tastes run in the same direction.
From my experience now I also would recommend An SVT spring type set up as a good start on mild modding.
I run now with SVT springs Eibach dampers and Progress bar,but I'm betting our rides are fairly close.
Definately more fun to drive.

Have fun with it.
rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts