Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do all you fellas think??

I dont think I should go balls out agressive on the cam but I would like something with good NA power and great Nitrous compatablilty.

Should I just look at a possible regrind from a company like crower or something??

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
I think the head is really limiting the power so I would concentrate on that the most. For cams though, I would look at either a reground roller or a stage 2 efp cam and go solid if you really want the power.

Btw, I think you mean schneider not crower. I don't think they do cams do they?

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a guy here in houston who I was told likes Fords. I am sure most of you guys know who he is or what caliber of car he builds. He has a most famous video of him racing a viper in his Civic hatch and WINNING!!

I hope to get him to do alot of the custom stuff...like port and polish the head, custom race header, and hooking up the direct port system and getting it t00ned to run good.

hehe

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
look dammit. I hold the title for fastest SPI in Texas. and Im one of the fastest SPI's on the board and the country. dont hate, its true! How am I supposed to keep that glory if you guys keep doing all this stuff?! stick to your bolt-ons, the real engine work is my secret!

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
look dammit. I hold the title for fastest SPI in Texas. and Im one of the fastest SPI's on the board and the country. dont hate, its true! How am I supposed to keep that glory if you guys keep doing all this stuff?! stick to your bolt-ons, the real engine work is my secret!
I will hold you to that...and when its all said and done...I will be giving you a call!!

hehe

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I will hold you to that...and when its all said and done...I will be giving you a call!!

hehe
Praying for gabe's direct port nitrous beast to catch on fire and thus disqualify him from the fastest SPI in Texas finals. (fingeres crossed)

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

hehe
Praying for gabe's direct port nitrous beast to catch on fire and thus disqualify him from the fastest SPI in Texas finals. (fingeres crossed)
There is only one problem....you cant spell fingers!!

haha...jack in the box commercials pWn!!!11

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts

hehe
There is only one problem....you cant spell fingers!!

haha...jack in the box commercials pWn!!!11
Up yours!!! I can spell Beer. thats why I cant spell FINGEREEESSUU! May you shift from 5th to second and shoot a rod out the block!

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will have our day at the track!!

And imma make sure I shine my taillights up nice and bright and make sure all the bulbs are functioning properly....so when you are looking at them they will be nice and pretty!!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
(plays that western showdown song from "The good, the bad and the ugly")

1 - 10 of 10 Posts