Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unsure of the source for the tune on my "new" SVT. Anyone know given the info I could get off the tuner and manual?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diablo predator.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think so too, but my time here years ago I had a contour and was just in the zetec forum. I know nothing of the SVT tuning.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is tom still around and if so where?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I emailed him monday. Still waiting for a response, he is much slower with email than he is with phone calls.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry, i know this thread is old, but ive been tuning with tom over the past few months, and the guy is superb!!!

Im living in england, and i own an st170, witch is the same as your svt focus,

i had a canned tune called dream science, installed on my car, and it was a transformation!!!!, the flat spots were gone, and the car pulled harder, but unfortunately. after a week, i got used to the new tune, and became bored

i then came across toms tune via a google search, and i have been fine tuning with him for the past 2 months, and the results are amazing, !!!! im a couple of tunes away from the complete custom tune, and i could not be happier.

when i first tuned with tom, he was basing the tune on my mods, witch were

180 degree thermostat
67mm cfm tb
motorcraft copper plugs gapped at 0.005
k&n cone filter
and high performance fuel.

i received the tune he devoloped, and it was a massive difference !!1

then i decided to get a wideband air fuel gauge, and datalogg it with tom, for fine tuning, and WOW WOW WOW

My car will now handle civic type r's, and golf r32's no problem, my 0 to 60mph is in the lower 6 seconds.

Turbo Tom knows what he is doing guys, and no tuner in the UK,( with all there expensive dyno equipment and rolling roads) willcome close to toms tune, and knoll-age of the svt, im living proof!!!!!

·
Potato Camera Operator
8,401 Posts
sorry, i know this thread is old, but ive been tuning with tom over the past few months, and the guy is superb!!!

Im living in england, and i own an st170, witch is the same as your svt focus,

i had a canned tune called dream science, installed on my car, and it was a transformation!!!!, the flat spots were gone, and the car pulled harder, but unfortunately. after a week, i got used to the new tune, and became bored

i then came across toms tune via a google search, and i have been fine tuning with him for the past 2 months, and the results are amazing, !!!! im a couple of tunes away from the complete custom tune, and i could not be happier.

when i first tuned with tom, he was basing the tune on my mods, witch were

180 degree thermostat
67mm cfm tb
motorcraft copper plugs gapped at 0.005
k&n cone filter
and high performance fuel.

i received the tune he devoloped, and it was a massive difference !!1

then i decided to get a wideband air fuel gauge, and datalogg it with tom, for fine tuning, and WOW WOW WOW

My car will now handle civic type r's, and golf r32's no problem, my 0 to 60mph is in the lower 6 seconds.

Turbo Tom knows what he is doing guys, and no tuner in the UK,( with all there expensive dyno equipment and rolling roads) willcome close to toms tune, and knoll-age of the svt, im living proof!!!!!

Hi, Tom. Welcome "back" to FocalJet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts