Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
ted is there any way to request a a group? I really would like to be in A so that I only have to miss one of my sessions on sunday. I need to leave the track by 4 pm and if i am in group b i will have to miss 2 sessions.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Sweet, big long breaks between Sessions 1, 2, and 3 for HPDE 3. That will mean plenty o' hangin' out time. :D :cool:

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
how about finding out what our numbers for the weekend will be so if we have number plates we can have them ready before we come out?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sleeperlove said:
ted is there any way to request a a group? I really would like to be in A so that I only have to miss one of my sessions on sunday. I need to leave the track by 4 pm and if i am in group b i will have to miss 2 sessions.

I think so... PM me your full name and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chewbacca said:
how about finding out what our numbers for the weekend will be so if we have number plates we can have them ready before we come out?

Use the first selected numbers you picked when you signed-up.

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
oh, hmm, not sure what those were, cus out here they assign a 1**, 2**, 3**, 4** number to you depending on your DE level.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
Ted7rns said:
I think so... PM me your full name and I'll see what I can do.
ted you have a PM

Speaking of numbers I dont remember what number i signed up for. is there a way to find out ?
is it on the site

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys I won't be able to set you guys up the groups you want too. But, you might be able to change what group you are at the track. Make sure you talk to John Matthews. he's the HPDE Group Leader.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts