Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The stripes are just tape... If I use them, I'll buy thicker tape and work on making the curve smooth.

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
Lorin, are you gonna be at tomorrow's GTG out in Santa Cruz?
If so, we can talk about some graphics for your car. I'd be happy to donate to your cause. You can put 'em on just for nationals, or leave em on, whatever.
BTW, I have lots of yellow vinyl right now!

Hale

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Egz,
That's the Shoulder-Line.
I like the same idea along the beltline, (Top and bottom of the Trim-Strip) w/ one going UP to YOUR top Line, Just ahead of the crease which marks the rear fender-well, and Leveling off, and one going DOWN, Dumping in front of the Rear Wheel-well.
Just a Thought.
On the other hand, I certainly DON'T Dis-Like Your Idea, Lorin.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
How about starting the yellow stripe behind the front fender a few inches above the rocker/ door bottom and run it parallel to the door srtips and then up into the "swoop" that you have... Maybe someone could create this image on photoshop...

As I look some more, I think just keeping the angled parallel lines on the rear 1/4 without the swoop would look cool too. Too many options

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
i would try to find a contrasting color for the stripes if you could, like a blue to go against the yellow.

something across the hood would be nice as well.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Lorin
Where did you get the FocalJet.com decal? I'd like a couple, too.
Finally got to run against Robert Carpenter and his CRX yesterday in GS yesterday. He got me by 1.1 seconds on a 37-38 second figure 8 course. I was on full tread Kumhos-mistake. He was telling me he thought Hoosiers may have an advantage over the Kumhos on concrete. I may order another set of shaved Kumhos.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I think you should paste this image on your entire hood and at every start scream "BY THE POWER OF SPERM RACER BOY I SHALL SLAY YOU ALL!!!!!!!"

doncha' think?

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lorin
Where did you get the FocalJet.com decal? I'd like a couple, too.
I ordered them from Ron... www.focaljet.com/fjstore.html

I do believe Hoosiers may have an advantage on concrete, but I also firmly believe that Kumhos have a braking and accelerating advantage over the Hoosiers... So use that to your advantage.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I think you should paste this image on your entire hood and at every start scream "BY THE POWER OF SPERM RACER BOY I SHALL SLAY YOU ALL!!!!!!!"

doncha' think?

[superhero voice]HA HA! you're feeble attempt to display my greatness was thwarted!!![/superhero voice]

I still need to get you that shirt with the pic on it...what size shirt do you wear?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts