1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
he got some kind of truck i think.

·
Registered
727 Posts
all that time, effort, money, and bragging... and now he's gone w/o a trace...

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Mom and dad probably got tired of dumping all their money into his car.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I heard he bought a Suzuki Sidekick with 22" spinners. He IS this numba one stunna after all, isn't he?

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
Mom and dad probably got tired of dumping all their money into his car.
yeah...in my wildest dreams, if anything, i pay them a fee for destroying their garage with all those late night wrenching i was into for the past 3 years

no, im not sold out, i started parting the car out, got into some issues, sold a few parts, then had to back out of it again for some other issues, and it just got all crazy, with a bunch of personal issues

Now i dont really care much. Yes the clutch was such a pain in the ass, you have no idea. I finally got a new one from mccleod, it was awesome, but its too aggressive, lol, and i dont think its gonna last very long, so there may be another disk swap in the future, lol...

i got a nice clutch now, 2700lb pressure plate but the disk is way to aggresive, sintered iron, solid hub, and its gonna destroy the pp and flywheel, need a softer disk, anyways, tahts what happens when you relly on "proffesional" advice...live and learn, thats what originally got me going on getting rid of it, i just got sick of it...

now? Who knows, i just got the car back(from those previous issues mentioned, lol) and im not sure what im gonna do...who knows

as far as any updates? Lets just say a stock block WILL hold 300whp with the right tuning and slightly better gas

Im in texas right now visiting friends, and they have 93 octane for $1.74

I pay $2.39 for 91 octane back in cali....so go figure and realize why us californias dont want to modify cars anymore...

As far as the focus? I wouldnt mind a change, ive been through it all and im kinda at the finish line with this project, i wouldnt mind stepping into something simpler, cleaner and more realistic for daily driving, i'd kill for a G35 coupe...

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
i'd kill for a G35 coupe...

[/QUOTE]

That's more like it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
My local Dodge dealer just got an 04 SRT4 in my color RED!!! If they'll pay my loan off I'm gonna probably buy it!!! I love the way my Focus handles but its lacking the power it deserves!!! I know Turbos and Superchargers will get it up in HP but at what cost??? 20G's and a warrenty is hard to argue with.

·
Registered
288 Posts
My local Dodge dealer just got an 04 SRT4 in my color RED!!! If they'll pay my loan off I'm gonna probably buy it!!! I love the way my Focus handles but its lacking the power it deserves!!! I know Turbos and Superchargers will get it up in HP but at what cost??? 20G's and a warrenty is hard to argue with.
pretty sure you can have a new focus, with a turbo for less than 20 gs. whats a new focus retail at? my zts was 16000, so a zx3 is way less than that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmmm sticker was around 14 something for mine... I got it less then that of course
Knowing people is so good heh

On a sad note... the guy who sold me the car had a heart attack and died last week...

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
my ZX3 sticker was $14,690 but I paid $11,300

1 - 20 of 22 Posts