Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omni, Murph, MichaelXi, P51, Rheacer, EGZ, GaryK etc... (sorry if I missed anyone)

Ok I need articles!!!!

I have the website up and the structure in place. I now need articles on the following:<ul type="square">[*]General setup or Suggested Setup for a focus to run in G-Stock or H-Stock
[*]General setup or Suggested setup for a focus to run in STS
[*]An Article describing each specific class. (One article per class) Written in laymens terms with general suggested mods per class. Does not need to be specific or exact, that's what the rulebook is for.
[*]A Newbies guide to Auto-X
[*]A Newbies guide to Rally-X
[*]Rally-X classing (I don't know anything about rally-x)
[*]Suggested preparation before an auto-x
[*]General Tips and guidelines about driving a rally-x, auto-x, lapping days etc.
[*]Tires
[*]Suspension
[*]anything else you guys can think of.
[/list]

I will take ANY articles written by ANY author that OmniFocus approves! If you are not on Omni's pre-approved list. I'll have Omni review the article.

All I would need is a document, with a list of key words that you'd like this article to be found by.

Thanks..

www.focalnet-x.com

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Re: Need articles for Focus Solo website!!!

Cool. I'll be here. If you have a well planned, well articuled article you find relevent, you can either PM it to me, or email it to the address found in my profile. Let's get this show on the road!

The site structure is looking REALLY good so far.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

bump

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Does anybody see any good reasons why I should NOT make this a sticky post? In the long and short run, this will benefit us all. Aw heck.. Imma gonna do it.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts

Does anybody see any good reasons why I should NOT make this a sticky post? In the long and short run, this will benefit us all. Aw heck.. Imma gonna do it.
Using one website to solicit material for another could be taken wrong by the owner of the first site. Particularly when they address the same subject matter.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Using one website to solicit material for another could be taken wrong by the owner of the first site. Particularly when they address the same subject matter.
That had crossed my mind.. I'll message Ron first.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

hey what about H Stock?!?

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Keep in mind that there will be no forums on that site. It is strictly a resource for grass roots foci.

·
Registered
537 Posts

The primary difference would be focaljet doesnt have any information on it really, all the information is contained in the forum and is content generated by the people on the forum. The main goal of the website is to make the information more easily accessible than a newb trying to search for everything

·
Registered
19,264 Posts

In fact, we'd certainly like to have FJ as a partner. Feel free to have Ron talk to any of us (bela, slick, jay, me)for info.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:bump: I have made some more updates to the "resource" section. Let me know what you guys think. I still need articles (content), but the structure is moving along

1 - 12 of 12 Posts