Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help...exhaust systems for 96 camaro z28....i don\'t know where to look

hey i am trying to help a buddy out, and he needs an exhaust for his z28, well would anyone know of a few sites that sell these systems?

Jordan...oh and thanks for the help

G

·
0 Posts
Re: need help...exhaust systems for 96 camaro z28....i don\'t know where to look

Want to make more noise, when you enter the TRAILER PARK?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Re: need help...exhaust systems for 96 camaro z28....i don\'t know where to look

Originally posted by MEXTEP:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ummm that was uncalled for
...beaner

·
Registered
506 Posts

Originally posted by Krmnnghia:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by MEXTEP:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ummm that was uncalled for
...beaner
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I laughed, and god damnit I'll do it again.

·
Registered
177 Posts

Summit Racing - they have everything he could want. Tell him to go with Flow Master.

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts

Moving to Pit Stop

·
Registered
107 Posts

Definetly Summit racing. And screw Flowmaster... everybody and thier brother put Flows on Craparo's and Mustangs. Go with the Borla's you can't beat the quality or the sound!

·
Registered
177 Posts

Borla would be better than FlowMaster but sometimes there is a reason that everyone uses something.

·
Registered
887 Posts

go over to www.ls1.com and post a message there. If they can't tell you where to find it then there aren't any.

·
Registered
637 Posts

TByrne Motorsports They carry most of the popular brands avail. A lot of other performance stuff as well.

[ 05-20-2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: LiquidS2 ]

·
Registered
3,601 Posts

Originally posted by modmustang:
Definetly Summit racing. And screw Flowmaster... everybody and thier brother put Flows on Craparo's and Mustangs. Go with the Borla's you can't beat the quality or the sound!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But those "Craparo's" will kick a Mustangs butt on a auto-cross track...eh.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

Originally posted by eurozx3:
No sense in going to LS1.com since that year does not have a LS1. They have an LT1. Check out www.slponline.com
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah but they'll know where to look.

·
Registered
702 Posts

yeah but they'll know where to look.[/QB][/QUOTE]

I guess so, but so do we.

·
Registered
702 Posts

No sense in going to LS1.com since that year does not have a LS1. They have an LT1. Check out www.slponline.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts