Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need a little help finding a few things that i want to do to my 03 SVT Focus ZX5. I drive a mustang, but just recently bought my SVT for my daily driver and leaving it stock looking isn't gunna cut it even on my daily whip :p. I have looked EVERYWHERE online to find smoked or clear corner lights for the front bumper, and also where would i find the LED bulbs for them. Also, I want the RS mesh grille (black) upper and lower. I also want the SVT third brake light cover that I have seen on a few SVT focus', so when u step on the break the brake light spells out SVT. I cannot seem to find that online either. And then what is the best way to smoke my stock tailights. I need links to the corner lights, SVT cover, and grilles for buying them NEW from a company not from a person.... because I am asking for these things for christmas and its much easier that way for my mother. Thanks sooo much guys, if you can help me out it would be muchh appreciated.

·
I
13,302 Posts
You can do the turn signals yourself pretty easily with some Niteshade. Just clearcoat it after and buff and they'll be nice and glossy.

RS grill or another Euro grill can be found in the For Sale area here or check BAT Inc/Overseas.

For the tails, do Niteshade as well. Clean them up nicely, give them a few even coats, let it cure, clear coat, let it cure, buff.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
the best way to smoke the taillights is to look around online for a couple cans of VHT Niteshade. One or two coats is usually dark enough for a smoked looked.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok nightshade is the easiest for smoking tailights and corner lights. got it. and find the grille for sale on here. what about the SVT third brake light cover?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts