Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a plastic frame for the domelight because mine broke.
If you look at this pic and see the domelight, I'm talking about the grey plastic part the clear domelight sits in.

Anyone know where I can get one of those without having to buy the entire headliner?

·
Registered
121 Posts
junkyard?

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
that piece comes out really simply, its not a part of the headliner.. Just go to your ford dealer and bring the peice in, they'll sell you a new one. It's held on by two screws that are behind the domelight. Just pop out and unplug the dome light, and u can take it out real quick.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that piece comes out really simply, its not a part of the headliner.. Just go to your ford dealer and bring the peice in, they'll sell you a new one. It's held on by two screws that are behind the domelight. Just pop out and unplug the dome light, and u can take it out real quick.
I tried that and the parts guy said it's part of the headliner and wants $390 for a new headliner...

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
I tried that and the parts guy said it's part of the headliner and wants $390 for a new headliner...
that's bull.... best bet is a junkyard then...

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's bull.... best bet is a junkyard then...
I looked at the part and found an engineering/stamping number for Ford to crossreference. The part number is YS4Z-13733-AAC and it costs a whopping $5.95 from the dealership

You have NO idea how happy I am to find that part number so I don't have to buy a new headliner...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts