Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color="blue"> also make sure u get the ash tray thingy cuz that will also hang it up
</font>

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
ill try it, but on the one that I am going to replace.. I broke off the Cig Llighter.. It sill can be put in, but I broke off the piece for the light..

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I need help removing the center Radio Bezel.. I bought one on ebay and painted it to match my interior paint.. but, I remove the stock bezel and when I pull it out, I can only get it about 3 inches from the dash and I can't remove the climate controlls to remove it completely.. can someone help me???

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
when you pull it out those three inches away from the dash, unplug the wiring harnesses from each HVAC Climate Control piece. There is 3 or 4 harnesses to unplug. Then you should be able to pull away completely and unscrew the hvac controls completely and remove them from the radio bezel. Reverse the process to install the new one. Dont worry about remembering where each plug goes, they are all diff. shapes that only fit in one spot. Good luck, keep us posted on how u do.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Update:

I got the Climate controlls off and got the new piece in.. IT looks GREAT.. ill post a pic once I get my phone setup to send pics to my Ipaq..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cant wait to see the pics. What painting method did you use and how did it work out for you? I only ask because I keeped getting mixed answers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts