Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAY ALL THE NAY-SAYERS REJOICE! THIS PROJECT IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND TOUGH, you were all right!...but i still need your help!!! i've replaced nearly every part from an 02'-03' svt into my 00' hatch. including every part of the wire harness, and electrical system including an updated dash harness from 04' maybe. One thing i do need is a diagram of the fuse box. there are about 20ish more in the new svt fuse box, both underdash, and under hood combined. My current standing is: won't start. apparently no pats? light doesn't do anything. I've got a matched alarm unit, ecu and key. only thing that i'm not running is abs, traction control and airbags. does anyone have any ideas? oh...and my ignition barrel just went! yeah.
are there any resistors i need to put in the traction harness to complete any circuits? that's the only part i didn't swap
Some one please help me?!?!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
hmmm. I'd talk to focus salvage. I Believe he's done this swap before.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Do you have power to the PATS module? Does the flasher module have power?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think that there is power to my pats. the keyless entry works, and all of that is one unit. though this new one is nothing like the 00 model that i had. thanks for help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts