Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am thinking of lifting my Expedition 2" and adding some wheels/tires from the 2005 F-150 FX4. Would anyone be interested in hooking me up to see what it's look like before I go through with this? If you could just put the wheels on th truck, they are the exact same OD as what's on there already, and then "lift the truck slightly, the lift will be 2", but I know it's hard to measure out stuff like that. Thanks in advance!!!

Here's the truck...

Here's the wheels/tires...

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
you need to get the image address. right click on the picture, click on properties and copy/past the address that it shows there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.K. Now I got it! Thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added another shot of the truck, if it helps... And I know, I know, my camera sucks!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
A really rough chop. But better then nothing.

PS, I like the rims on there alot better then the F150s. FYI

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, that rawks! thanks!!! You mean you like the rims hat are already on my truck better, or you like the F-150 rims better on my truck than on the F-150?

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
yeah, I like the ones you have now better of the two. I would take them off you hands but my expidetion has the older lug pattern.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I like them too, but they are 20's with street tires. Only good for one thing really, looks. I go to the beach and river a lot in summer, and to Big Bear almost every weekend in winter, so I need something a little more off-road worthy. More for the winter than anything, so I guess you could say they would be my winter tires. Anyway, it is a lot cheaper to get a set of take-offs than a brand new set of aftermarket wheels/tires, like 1/4-1/3 the cost. The lift is less than $200, and I can do it myself, so if it looks silly i will just take it off and Ebay it. Thanks for the input !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts