Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had probs. with the bypass valve(black plastic diaphram) keith at jackson wants to know!!!! im on my 3rd. one...ALSO,ALSO,ALSO... list any and all problems you have had with the jackson kit for the focus!!!and what you would like to see finished or made for us!!! he (keith,head tech at jackson)will be viewing this post and we have to show him the problems we are having,and the things that need to be improved on !!!! thank you all for your help.ROLL ON

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
You'd get a much better response in the FI forum.... if you haven't already posted over there that is...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i posted it here cuz i need ppl with problems, there for i wanted it in tech also!!!! thanks tho...ROLL ON

·
Registered
143 Posts
no problems here since i don't have one, but i do have one complaint, MAKE A LARGER CHARGER-NEED MORE BOOST!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hear that
...ROLL ON

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I haven't had any problems with mine, been running it for about 20k now. The only thing I would suggest with the current SC is to make smaller pulley's available. I replaced mine with a 2.6" and love it. Not a big increase in boost but it brings the boost in sooner. I haven't experienced any fuel problems either, and I do have a pretty good ear for detonation....so far so good!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts