·
Registered
734 Posts
this? P0130 - HO2S Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i called svt they said call the dealer....i called the dealer he said its the oxygen sensor, now my question is what do i do, the good news is its not the mass air flow sensor, svt said if it was that then i should be worried. Its not but it is the 02 sensor so now what do i do

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i called another dealer they said no worry, its just the AEM tripping the 02 sensor, if it is ever the mass air flow sensor then you have get it checked out. SO now all i good, just have to drive with the annoying light on, which i don't like cause if there ever was a real bad problem i won't know!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Just throw your stock induction back on take her to a dealer that you havent called and get it fixed. The AEM is the only thing, right? Should not be hard to just put it back to stock, and then have the o2 sensor replaced under warranty, then when you get it back home put the AEM back on if you wanna. No biggie. Also, I have gone through a couple of o2 sensors with my AEM on. Had to put her back to stock every time to get it fixed.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
well they are free under warranty, but 49.99 from auto zone.

·
Registered
993 Posts
they replaced mine under warranty with the AEM CAI. Didn't mention one thing about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts