Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved the STOCK MODIFIED grill from YELLOWLIGHTNING today. One thing is for sure, it sure isnt what I expected. What he had done was removed the ribbed grill, and attempted to remove the ribbs across the turn signals as well. For the most part he did a fair job, im not complaining. But it has some over spray (yellow) and a chip at one corner.

This is where I need your help. What short of putty or filler should I use to basically fill in the chip? As in a little corner of the grill is chipped away. Remember the grill is plastic, so what would work?

The overspray I believe I could take care of with a little careful acetone placement and some sanding.

On the turn signal part, where he removed the ribbs. It is a bit out of shape, you can tell he took a couple of wacks with the dremel with this one. What could I use to smooth this thing out without damaging the whole turn itself? Im thinking of tinting it but not exactly sure.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
epoxy resin for the turn signal lights?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Digi Camera broke really pissed off, got desprete and took these with my sony handycam.

These two try to disply the dremel work on the turns

this is the corner chip (passenger side)

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
easy fix, just use some body putty or epoxy to reshape that corner. Reshape it, sand it and paint. Viola

1 - 7 of 7 Posts