Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol have fun getting a car thats NOT black getting painted black without spending around 1000 or more. if ur just respraying, much cheaper. but if its not, they gotta pull everything off n respray door jams n everything.

·
Banned
265 Posts
lol have fun getting a car thats NOT black getting painted black without spending around 1000 or more. if ur just respraying, much cheaper. but if its not, they gotta pull everything off n respray door jams n everything.
^He's right...unless you go to Maaco and get the ****tiest paint job in the world, you're going to pay pretty dearly for a new color...like he said, door jams and everything have to be repainted. Body/paint work is crazy expensive these days. Its a pretty general question to ask, because you have to know how far you wanna go with it...just a quick paint job to make it look nice for a while, or something that's a little more quality and will last longer. There's a big difference in $$$ between the two. I say just drive around and ask for some quotes.

·
Uncool bro with terrible story
659 Posts
my friend just got his oldsmobile painted black. he went to macco i think. it was around 1500 bucks. such a waste of money for a basic boring color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts