Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok-just looking for info on ZX3 seats for my ZTS sedan. Can you buy just a few parts from Ford like the two cushions and have them install it for me? I am willing to buy used if I have to, and I only want grey to match my interior now. Any info on this? I love the bolstering on the ZX3 seats-these sedan seats are way too wide and unsupportive. Thanks! Andy

·
I'm Not Better Than You Since I Drive a Porsche, I
3,343 Posts
Nevermind

·
Registered
267 Posts
Focus130... you have PM

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys-anyone have info on new parts from Ford? Just want to cover all my bases and see what is the most practical option. I am going to my dealership this week to find out prices and such.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Make sure you get part numbers for everything too.

www.fordparts.com is always cheaper. The $425 cruise control kit was like $370 on this site.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you would think that with all the people here with racing seats that some would want to sell em.. maybe put up a WTB ad in the classifieds section.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already put up a WTB in the classified ads. Thanks for your emails guys. I am going to the dealership tonight to ask about the seats. -Andy

·
Registered
871 Posts
i have a set for sale.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some to look at here locally-one last question: Are the ZX3 brackets/mounts the same as the ZTS ones? It would be really stupid of Ford if they were, but I just want to make sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts