2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
2005 Ford F150 Lightning
2005 Chrysler Crossfire 'vert
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser 'vert
2004 Chrysler 300C
2005 BMW 1-Series
2004 Audi S4

What are you looking forward to? Will you be looking at getting one?

Andrew

[ 05-03-2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: AnythingButAFocus ]

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
im lookin for the new mustang that was in makes and models magazine,it looks like a 68Shelby GT500 retro like they did the t-bird,the car looks mean,the interior im not to keen on,im still waiting to see the 2004 Mach 1...i testdrove the 2k3 A4,talk about small...oooohhh my god...i had to fall out of the car,literally,but me being 6'2 right...im hopin the s4 will be at least alittle bigger...so many cars.....

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, the 2004 Mach 1 will be identical to the 2003. The new 2005 version of a limited edition vehicle will supposedly be the BOSS. The S4 is no bigger or smaller than the "minute" A4.

Andrew

·
Registered
227 Posts
Of the announced car models my list of interest is short:

- 2004 Lotus Elise.
- BMW 2-series
- Whatever the hell Toyota does with the MR-S before it's discontinued.

If my job stays secure I'll most likely be buying an Elise. There's already almost 40 people in line here in Seattle despite the fact that it's a full year until it's released and there aren't any specs. I haven't decided whether to put down a deposit.

From the not-quite-confirmed car model market
, these are some of cars I hope to see:

- 2005 Toyota Celica redesign.
- 2005 Toyota Supra
If it happens, I hope they go with a "less is more" philosophy.
- 2005 Ford Focus AWD
- 2004/5 Dodge Hemi Charger - It's a meatball, but what a meatball!
- 2005/6 Mazda RX-7

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Originally posted by AnythingButAFocus:
A little off-topic on my brand new topic, but here it goes, my mom will be looking for a new car in Mid 2004, and as will I, so we are both looking at what will be floating around in the Under-$35,000 crowd.

So far, i'm looking forward to see:
2004 Volvo S60R
2004 Volvo V70R
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
2005 Ford F150 Lightning
2004 Audi S4
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't think you will see any of those go for under $35K

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Originally posted by AnythingButAFocus:
A little off-topic on my brand new topic, but here it goes, my mom will be looking for a new car in Mid 2004, and as will I, so we are both looking at what will be floating around in the Under-$40,000 crowd.

So far, i'm looking forward to see:
2005 Ford F150 Lightning
2004 Audi S4
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't think you will see any of those go for under $40K

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm looking forward to next generation volvo S40 (2005?) and upcomming Golf/Jetta V (late 2004 europe, 2005 North America)

·
Registered
723 Posts
i'm really looking foward to seeing what the '05 SVTF will be. I also want to see the mazdaspeed 3, BMW 1-series (///M version of course), and the new supra.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The cars I'll be looking at will definately be in the sub $25K range, lol... (just below $40 range, yeah right!)

1. 04 C-Max
2. 04 Prius
3. Scion car (not the box thing)
4. Smart forfour
5. Mazda 3 (we are getting that, right?)

I will probably end up waiting till the next Focus is out though to get a new car. I like Fords even though I had horrible luck with my last one (a Taurus) but after a few years in a Saturn I could not take GM cars anymore. I did look at a Corolla recently though and saw that they get 29-39 MPG with an auto and have yet to have 15 recalls (even if they are boring as... well Saurns)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
well i was looking forward to the new maxima, but that was a let down performance wise. I wanna see if any changes are going to be made to the Z and that altima. And im looking forward to the pathfinder armada. The evo is out and the STi is the only other car i really care about seeing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The 05 Cobra!!!
and the 05 Focus.

Unfortunately it's very unlikely there will be a BOSS Mustang any time soon. Ford doesn't own the name Boss any more.

·
Registered
67 Posts
One: GRAND AM. Thats right, of all the new cars comming in the next two years I think the PONTIAC GRAND AM will be the most important in automotive history. It won't be the flashiest of them all, but it will earn a spot in the history of sedans that will rival that of the Town & Country's in minivans and Explorer's in suvs. This could be the car that wins back the advantage for the General over Accord and Camry.
I have no real evidence to show why I think this other than the looks of its exterior. When released the new Grand Am will be the by far the best looking car in its class.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts