Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
isn't that what has been on there red car for a while?

looks nice

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
i would imagine that since he says "ALL NEW" it is an all new design

...that plus he is sponsored by them, and generally is on top of new performance parts, so yeah i'd say its all new

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
CTZX3, does it have better welds and is it ceramic?

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by boostenzx3:
hey jared check out the time i posted my question and the time chris edited his post
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Busted!

yes they have a new company biulding them, and they are very experienced in header desing.
notice the big change, the new collectors.

it is ceramic coated.

I will have one Friday and give you better pics and detailed review on the welds.

Chris

·
Registered
94 Posts
There is only 2 of 5 remaining. (I'v got one myself) I believe the price is now around $1000 but you can sleep easy knowing that it is almost safe to say you have the finest focus header on planet earth. It was so beautiful when I received it that I almost hung it on the wall in my room instead of bolting it on my car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not only will it do the laundry but it will do the dishes as well.
J/K Yes its a little costly but it all depends on what you want. Do you want the Cadilac or do you want the Kia? Anyone can go and find a great deal on a 50 cent header or you can spend a few more and have something that drops jaws when you pop the hood.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Originally posted by zxport3:
Do you want the Cadilac or do you want the Kia? Anyone can go and find a great deal on a 50 cent header or you can spend a few more and have something that drops jaws when you pop the hood.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Not for $1000!!!!
BTW are we buying headers for looks or performance???

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Its just a damm header!!!! Also its just a focus not a damm skyline or nsx. I have never heard of a header being so expensive. You could get one custom made for less then that.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
nader...congrats, you finally got it right...

you guys will really like this one, and thank nader for workin his ass off to finally develope a fine header, it is a VERY nice header. Much better welds, much better colectors, and i think its safe to say, it wont crack anymore...

·
Registered
384 Posts
screw that header, for $1000. Not worth it at all, period, the end. I don't care how clean the welds are, if its ceramic coated, blah blah blah. Not worth it. Whatever Nader is smoking, he needs to lay of it.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
$1000 is way to much for a header! i would rather have an ass ugly header that had monkey **** baked onto it and made me some good power insted of a good looking header that does what?
what i am trying to say is PROVE IT! put your mouth where are money is! or should it be put our money where your mouth is? for the record my money is in my back pocket!
dont get me wrong here, i am not saying it is good or bad. i am just saying ther is no way i would pay that kind of mney for it with out PROOF!

·
Registered
116 Posts
OMG can you READ?!?!? FC header is NOT $1k !!! zxport3's rude post links to another thread discussing an incredibly expensive albeit dang pretty header produced by someone else. Wanna piss and moan about it? start another thread!! keep this one for the header in question. PLEASE!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts