Pictures Here:Here are a few pictures I took on Friday as they were loading the TLs into the transport heading back to California. Its obvious that Acura did not put a lot of effort into sneaking the TL in and out of town unnoticed. They parked on one of the busiest streets in downtown Seattle for an hour while getting the cars loaded. To me it looks like they wanted people to see it.
So what can be learned from these photos:
1. There are definitely two break specs. Brembo on the 6 speed and a lower spec on the automatic.
2. No AWD.
3. 6 DVD/CD changer in dash. Will Acura offer a video monitor for the back seat?
4. Mobile phone controls in steering wheel but non of the controls look like they are illuminated (could this be?).
5. LED rear lights.
6. Sunroof controls and OnStar (?) controls mounted up high.
7. Potential evidence of the adaptive cruise control "sonar" on the front bumper.
8. No rear-view camera.
9. No rear park control evidence.
10. Evidence of blue "ambiance" lighting in the overhead console...a la TSX.
11. Camel interior comes with Walnut wood trim.
12. Leather seating surface is perforated.
13. Standard rubber is 235/45R17
I have no problem making these images Acura-TSX.com exclusive. If someone wants to mark them up and re-post them at the top of the thread, that's fine with me.