Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the track the other day. It was a very bad day to decide to go to the track with average temps of ~90 degrees and 60% humidity but i did alright. My air filter has never been cleaned, and in general my car needs a tune up, stock 15" with crappy stock size tires and no differential. I'm fairly happy with the results, all things considered.

My best run was a 14.5 @ 96mph, 2.38 60-ft.

current mods are:

cosworth cai, crane stage 2 cams, supertech valve springs, cosworth header, cosworth flex, 2.5" borla exhaust, massive bsd, massive oil pan baffle, cfm rear mount, steeda sts, exedy stage 1 clutch, exedy stage 1 flywheel, st trans swap for 3.82 gear ratio, FSWerks 93oct tune (tuned before cams/clutch/trans, never retuned), and eibach coilovers.

Dynoed ~180whp/169wtq before i installed the clutch or transmission with the same tune as above. I didn't have the money at the time for 4.06 gears or a diff but i think an engagement ring for my fiance was a much better purchase :)

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
A 1.9/2.0 60ft and that's a high 13sec pass!

A cooler night or some water injection, that's a 100mph trap.

What are you shifting at w/ those cams?

Same setup + trans work from when I drove it?

- Drew

·
Registered
612 Posts
I love the duratec engine. Its in my girlfriends mazda 3s.
that is a really good time though man. my buddies klze swapped ford proble gt did 14.8 something I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts