Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
The new BMW's are starting to look extremely ugly. Nasty can not explain the feelings I feel for this car.

[ 04-03-2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: FocallyDistorted ]

·
Registered
744 Posts
the only beemer that i think looks nice w/the new design theme is the Z4-one sexy beeeotch ride

·
Registered
933 Posts
it looks like a SMALL 7 series,
so stupid, i like the old ones better!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Never thought that I would say this about a BMW, but...
UGLY
Hell, give me a '74 2002 over that "thing"

·
Registered
436 Posts
The back 3/4 screams Daewoo, the front end looks like a reptile - and not a very handsome one either.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks to me like a cross between a Nissan and a Pontiac. This new BMW designer (Bangle) must be stopped.

[ 04-05-2003, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: pk_lonestar ]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow they're offering Subaru WRX Taillights now?
hmm

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think they should have gone a step further and connected the headlights with the taillights. It's not bad but I'd take a current 5 series over that until they add 10 cylinders.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
I don't like the recessed side. Too chunky below the doors. I guess that's a carry-over from the Z4 design. I'd take a current 5 series over this new design any day.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Originally posted by flat 4:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would rather have a '81 320i 5spd.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by FocallyDistorted:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by flat 4:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would rather have a '81 320i 5spd.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'd rather have a 1974 2002tii.

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by FocallyDistorted:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by flat 4:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would rather have a '81 320i 5spd.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'd rather have money to buy my own car.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I love it....I really do, I love all the new BMWs, even more than the mid 90s models which rocked my world when they came out, if I could get my hands on a 740 and a M3 I'd be in heaven, seriously
I LOOOOVE the new body styles, and I think they've done very well on the new Beemers

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Remember when it was Pontiac designers who didn't get it and BMW was on top of their game.

Look at the 2004 Grand Prix and the G6 concept. Now look at the new BMW's.... looks like they've flip-flopped on us.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts