Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting for Lite2Lite.. this a new body kit in the works just need some input on what you guys think of it so far.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
lookin nice, make sure to post some finished photos.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea looks pretty sweet! whos gonna be making it? and definately post some pics of the finished product...some body kits look waaaay different once they are painted and all. but its lookin good so far

·
Registered
864 Posts
Suprisingly nice. I can see myself getting that for my next project. I am not a fan of the sideskirts but everything might fall in together once its painted.

D

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Wow..I thought the stock USDM bumper was too big!

·
Registered
280 Posts
rear?

·
Registered
573 Posts
nice work if i do say so myself. which bumper did i graph to the stocker? or is that just what im seeing. all i know is thats DAMN sexi. keep us posted.

Stacey

·
Registered
177 Posts
rear bumber will be done this week and I hope to have some new pix to share. When the rear gets on then we can see if the side skirts flow together.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Straying off topic here, but what are your wheels?

·
Registered
2 Posts
That kit is being built by us here at Krazy Kustomz for Aerogear. We build the prototype and then they mass produc it. I am finishing the second side skirt today and we're starting on the rear bumper tomorrow. This will be called the battle series kit. We are also going to do a widebody kit for the focus this winter for release next year.

This kit will be available for purchase in approx 8-12 weeks from the completion date. Any questions can be sent to [email protected]

Thanks
Craig Flango
99 Turbo V6 Cougar
www.street-concepts.net
www.krazykustomz.com

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Sweet......I too am eager to see how the car will look painted.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Looks really good, I think it will look really nice in gold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When released this kit will follow the normal Aerogear price structure. Aerogear kits also come with a lifetime warrenty and coated in premium quality blue epoxy gel coat.

Retail
$1100 complete kit
$400 front bumper
$400 rear bumper
$300 side skirts

After 3-6 months you'll see it come down to $990 on a complete kit when we start runing sales promotions. We currently offer a couple kits at $495 through our D Class line that you can check out at http://www.krazykustomz.com/test/0003focus.html

When we do the widebody kit I'll post here so we can get some owner feedback and inspiration for what you guys want that kit to look like.

Thanks

·
Registered
753 Posts
I don't like it. doens't flow quite as well as most others. reminds me of a F&F car. ?? sorry.

·
Registered
378 Posts
that cougar

that is one crazy as hell cougar! nice work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts