Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn. Almost made me want one, and I hate the damn things.

I only saw half of it, so I didnt catch enough to be able to tell if it was real or not, but I'm pretty sure some of it was.

The guy is hauling ass, then pulling 360*s in the middle of the road. Over and over again. Then he hits a bigass jump.

Eh, its cooler when you see it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dammit! Can anyone post a mpeg file of this commercial? I like the way the black or white camry's with tinted windows look... and they are very quiet inside and ride like a Focus never will... so a good car for when one is tired and needs to get to a far place...

·
Registered
399 Posts
I saw that at the movies when I went to see the phone booth. I would do the same thing if I saw abandoned interstates and highways.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I love that commercial... Me and FocusChick were just discussing last night... cuz it was filmed here in LA on VERY BUSY freeways. Imagine the cost of having to shut down the freeway for that long of time. (and no the opposite direction and other areas were probably digitized out I know... but you still have to close the freeway to do that kind of driving on the road) We theorized that it was all done early Sunday mornings when traffic is super light in LA.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i swear i've seen that commercial a while ago. but it's pretty cool how they point out that you can spell "camry" with the letters in "my car" i never really noticed that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts