Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW Cervini\'s Body Kit

In this month's Focus Fanatic issue, Cervini's presents a body kit with which I fell in love. I e-mailed them for extra info, but I have received NO answer.

Has anybody installed that kit? Are the front and rear bumpers urethane made? any info on it?

Thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
6,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Re: NEW Cervini\'s Body Kit

I emailed them too and got no response! Nice job Cervinis

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

yea. for some reaosn they have HORRIBLE customer service. the only way you can actually talk to them is by calling them directly. i have done it two times and thats the only times i have gotten ahold of them. the last thing i heard was that its "official" realease date is october 12th. hopefully that holds true!!! amazing looking kit!! i will have it by the end of the winter...but it wont go on til spring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks a lot for the info.

Hope to see it released ASAP.

·
Registered
378 Posts

i'm really looking into getting that kit myself....it's tight as hell

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I emailed them too and got no response! Nice job Cervinis
Yea, that's it, but it deffinately looks MUCH nicer in the magazine than in the web pictures.

·
Registered
72 Posts

I am actually wanting to eyebrows that are on the vehicle in the Cervini's ad. I called them and the guy that I talked to said he had no idea whose they are. Any ideas?

Eric

·
Registered
729 Posts

i liked it alot till i started think bout it,,,,,the front looks like a toyota matrix to me

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

I am actually wanting to eyebrows that are on the vehicle in the Cervini's ad. I called them and the guy that I talked to said he had no idea whose they are. Any ideas?

Eric
yeh, I was wondering the same thing, those eyebrows over the hellas look SERIOUS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts