·
Registered
468 Posts
can i have sex with your rims??? Damn did I just think out loud again. lol

Love it man...just how i would do it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
That is one hot car. There is something that looks unfinished about the front bumper though. I don't know if its the lack of foglights or what. Still looks awesome, and those rims are real hot!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I LOVE it.

I wonder what my car'll look like when/if I get one.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
lookin good man!! whered you get the rims?? and how much if you dont mind...

Ricky

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Beautiful and those damn rims.
I loved that grill and was about to get it with my RS bumper but now I'm not sure. Maybe some st170's to compliment it a little more?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I like that grill. Who'd you score that from?

Here's someone selling those wheels.

http://www.1010tires.com/volkracing.html
Unfortunately, no volks that are currently available are manufactured for our car. Our bolt pattern is a 4x108. The closest they make is a 4x100 (honda and most 4 bolt cars out there).

There's always custom work that can be done (as in this case which came out beautiful!
) but that's more money on top of the actual wheels.

·
Registered
857 Posts
yeh where did you get the grill

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Nice looking focus man. I would also like to know who makes that grill and where did you get it? Also how much drop do you have? Keep up the good work!

Mark

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The grill is MS Design imported from Europe. Like the Volks, the grill was also very expensive. Yeah, ST170's would definately look nice on the black on silver look i'm going for. If i come across a nice deal on some i'll get them. ANYBODY OUT THERE WANNA SELL ME THEIR ST170's? HAHA! Thanks for the nice comments folks.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

Did you take photography? That picture came out really good. A nice backdrop with a nice touch of the setting Sun. Gives me a peaceful feeling.
Life is great.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Did you take photography? That picture came out really good. A nice backdrop with a nice touch of the setting Sun. Gives me a peaceful feeling.
Life is great.
No i didnt take photography BUT i do look at a lot of magazines to get ideas.

Check this one out of my friends suby RS.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts