Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the chart comparing my previous run against what I just did. The only two things added to my car were a Pro-M MAFS and an Early 2000 manifold that was lightly ported by McNews Automotive. It feels good to finally break the 140 WHP mark with the stock head.

My total list of mods: Volant Intake, Pro-M MAFS, FC T/B, Early 2000 Intake Manifold, Ford Racing Stage II cams, Fidanza Cam Gears, FC Race Header, FS Flex Pipe, Bosal Exhaust, FC UDP, Screamin Deamon coil and wires, DiabloSport Chip (LFQ1) and tons of help from McNews Automotive

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
thats killer man, wish i coulda stayed 2 shoot some vid of the runs.

and chalk another 1 up 4 mcnews who stood behind u when u had that setback w/ur cam sprocket adjuster bolt. ray had bobby run another cam sprocket 2 cannibalize over and later warranty. then stayed way late 2 get mike's car dyno 2 those cool #s. 147tq, yeash, thats killer.

good job man, u happy now, u were frettin hard sat. especially when that gear had 2 come off and u had 2 start from scratch. i seem 2 remember 'i knew it, i was gonna live here w/less power than i had b4....' b'g quoted lol.

gj man,

-Ult

[ 01-27-2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I was going to say, that with those cams you should be up in the high 140's/low 150's hp wise.

Then, I saw your TQ"s numbers - Damn man!

Nice tuning!

- Drew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts