Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an almost new FC Off Road Pipe, and it didn't come with any hardware. Is there any way you could tell me what hardware you ship them with besides the actual ORP? and if possible, scan the instructions if I'm supposed to somehow use stock parts.

Thanks much!

-Greg

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Tony D,

If it's not too much, I'm in the same boat as Gutted Hatch. If you have time, some good instructions would be great! I too only have the ORP itself...

Thanks!

BTW, thanks for my recent orders. I sent my Yahoo reviews already

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Guys,

I do not have a scanner, but I do have a fax. Email me with the phone number or address and I will get you a copy.

Do you mean an ORP for a Zetec or a SVT?

Zetecs come with just a gasket for the flex pipe joint, you reuse the gasket/O-ring at the manifold flange. Also, you reuse the hardware.

I am out of stock on the SVT ORPs, and I do not remember what comes with them.(Old age). I should have some SVT ORP's soon.

Tony D

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys,

I do not have a scanner, but I do have a fax. Email me with the phone number or address and I will get you a copy.

Zetecs come with just a gasket for the flex pipe joint, you reuse the gasket/O-ring at the manifold flange. Also, you reuse the hardware.

I am out of stock on the SVT ORPs, and I do not remember what comes with them.(Old age). I should have some SVT ORP's soon.

Tony D
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Guys,

Tony D
Tony,

Because mine came with all new hardware, I've been telling folks that's the way they come. I'll assume this is no longer true? I have the Zetec FC ORP.

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts