Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this isn't brand spankin' new, but pretty close.

We've been testing the new polished ceramic coating for 2 years now on Rachel's car. It's held up phenominally well in all four seasons in Maryland. So after 2 years of testing and evaluation, we're pleased enough to release it for the masses.

This polished silver finish still gets Rachel points at car shows after all this time.
It's a very good corrosion inhibitor.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, you can get it with the "Stealth" option.

Click here for more info:

FocusSport exhaust info

·
Registered
124 Posts
That thing is sweet, I almost wish I didn't just get my MBRP. If you would have come out with it like 1 week ago, damn it, 1 week ago!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is that cermaic coating inside and out or just outside?

just curious...i got the nonceramic coated with the stealth kit. I'm curious to see how long both of these systems last.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
and still only $299...sweet, only uf u made a 3" for the turbo guys, i already have one, but it would be nice to get one as a kit, instead of making it custom

·
Registered
475 Posts
yah, this exhaust rocks, as randy said, i've had it on my car for 2 years now, through some pretty rough seasons and weather conditions, and it still looks, performs and sounds great! i would HIGHLY recommend this exhaust

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Wow, great looking system!
I really want to hear both the quiet and regular in person! SOMEONE IN MAINE BUY THIS EXHAUST!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Is the ceramic coated $299? Or is that just plain aluminized?

·
Registered
359 Posts
According to FS' website, the Stealth System is $40.00 extra, and the Ceramic Coating is $75.05 extra.

·
Registered
871 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Originally posted by Auto_Focus:
the Ceramic Coating is $75.05 extra.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I knew it was too good to be true.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
dammit! i want a silent ceramic exhaust so bad. i've gotten tired of the MBRP's cop and street racer baiting roar. i get people trying to race me all the time because i sound like a friggin' harley coming down the street.

so it'd be like $415 for a ceramic silent system? i just might have to sell the mbrp and look into getting this.

one question though, is the tip the same as in the picture? i really love the rolled tip in the picture, but some of the systems i've seen in person had straight cut tips. it doesn't make a huge difference, but the rolled tip fits the car much better.

Nate

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
hmm i hope the old ceramic lasts in winter too. i was told it would be fine, but after i bought it ive heard from a few people that their's is rusting after just 1 winter.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i just got this with the Ceramic Coating & Stealth & it is just a kick butt system

I had the MBRP with they quieter resnator (not to take away anthing for MBRP)& it was still alittle louder then i liked
over all I think FS system is much better

thanks again FOCUS SPORT

ZEKE

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by hypocrisyB ZX3:
Is that cermaic coating inside and out or just outside?

just curious...i got the nonceramic coated with the stealth kit. I'm curious to see how long both of these systems last.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The coating is just on the outside, however it should be noted that when this type of ceramic is applied, a good amount does get inside of the system.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts