Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like it...xcept the things that go over part of the headlights:

other than that...this is sharp...reminds me of a stock bumper of a car...but I dunno which...maybe the mazdaspeed prodige??

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Wow, does look like a stock bumper, but why does the bumper cover part of the headlights? If I have Mach headlights or euro 2k2 headlights, this bumper would interfere with the light output no?

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
881 Posts
Where is this bumper at? I tried tsunami.com, but no luck. Please post a link as to where I can buy this thing! It is the best looking one as far as I'm concerned...

·
Registered
406 Posts
that would cover half the blinker of the euro lights, no? it may not look to bad with stock lights and the stock grill removed. but then im at a loss for blinkers...

the looks are great though, i wish there were more pictures though. you can vaugely see the side skirts~

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't even think the sides are on this car, cuz they look stock. maybe someone can email the seller and ask for more pix....

and yeah, the raised things for the headlights is what is keeping me from getting this bumper. I have the hellas and dunno how this will look or if it will even work...

Ollie

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i like it, except for the no side marker lights, no fog light spaces, and the head light thing. i like the basic outline, but it just looks bulky to me.

i wanna see a front end done up like that of the tommy kaira ZZII. that would be nice. this one sort of resembles it, but is just... big?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
People continue to wreck the focus with these horrid bodykits....
I agree 100%. I have yet to see one "body kit" that flows with the lines of the Focus. But, each to his/her own.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Add some holes for the stock side markers and get rid of those headlight wings. Would look horible with hellas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts