·
Registered
1,287 Posts
holy **** balls
i'm actually pretty impressed

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
it was funny when i first saw that kit in LA, it just looks like its a TWIN TURBO kit or something, looks really intimidating....pretty cool, how bout specs?

Move this to FI forum also

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we dont know that was a show car but he sent a couple out last week and people are real happy with them. as soon as we get some dynos i will let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Damn that is tight looking. Now can someone tell me what Optima Batter that is? I tried finding one for my focus and I was told that they do not make one for the Focus.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a try cell bat. they are lame but it is there because its yellow. get the exide orbital bat. i love it i used it in my comp stereo in my truck and i have one in my car. they are treat. and cheaper.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I want that turbo just cuz it looks pretty!!!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
impressive look'n....pictures in this case are not worth a thousand words....so lets get a thousand word essay on here about fueling and other specs.

--edit-- Throwing the pics up here

[ 12-06-2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Wedge1212 ]

·
Registered
222 Posts
What kind of turbo(s) are they running and what size? and dynos on it? and what is the car being reved to? any idea how much it will be and if it is going to be made into a package including fuel, and intercooler?
it does look good though.

geoff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the package with out intercooler but all the piping to put one in and if you decide to not put one in a pipe to connect to the intake that runs infront of the car, is 2365 it comes with the turbo i think its teo4 or something like that, injectors and a 70mm maf reprogramed. with intercooler its 2965. no dynos yet it just got done. as for rev whatever your redline is.

G

·
0 Posts
Wow, that's one of the most intimidating kits out there. Hopefully it will not follow Gude's bad reputation... now we need the specs/dyno, but looks impressive to say the least. By the way shouldn't this be in FI.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hmmm...Pretty!
What might that block'o'fittings be on the firewall. The blue and red ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.