Ford Focus Forum banner

New Halo/projector headlights **Upated now with some night pics*

844 views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  Solaris 
#1 ·
I installed them Friday. I wired the halos up to the foglights cause i'm lazy. I'm pretty happy with the lights the projectors are omfg crazy bright. The bulbs are h7 low and h1 high. Here are some pics sorry it isn't dark out so u can't see the halo very well but if u guys really want i'll run out later tonight and take some pics in the dark.

Here are the Night pics sorry i fuxed up o nthe 1st one the flash made it look like there was light coming from the headlights butthere actually wasn't. On the 2nd night pic there is actually light coming from the low beam light where as i nthe 1st there isn't only halos are on but the flash creates the illusion that the low beam is on...anyway u get the idea

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: New Halo/projector headlights

Car looks fantastic!

#10 ·

hmm thats wierd. Are urs KS? how is the seal on urs i think i need to re seal the bottom of mine i het a little bit of moisture on the bottom bottom of my headlights at night nothing bad at all the smallest bit doesn't interfear woth light or anything but i'm gunna have to reseal.

#12 ·

MY GAWD if the had turn signals they would be on my car! Those are really nice looking, good fit, clean look. Man they need a trun though.... L8er Jon

#13 ·

yes mine is ks also this is my 2nd one iam the first one who got this light installed remember when the first time they come out on ebay he is my neigbor selling it he is a whole seller about the seal on the bottom you can just put extra just buy some weather sealler from pepboys it happen also to me when i wash the car thats why my neighbor as the guy from KS about this and i told them to put also the signal light inside the light together.but this one is still under the plan any question just PM ME

----------=
03 pitch black pzev

#14 ·
i like um alot,,,,,but iwould have to see them with a painted houseing to match my car before i got them

#15 ·
Man, I really like those. My next purcase, definetly

#17 ·

yes mine is ks also this is my 2nd one iam the first one who got this light installed remember when the first time they come out on ebay he is my neigbor selling it he is a whole seller about the seal on the bottom you can just put extra just buy some weather sealler from pepboys it happen also to me when i wash the car thats why my neighbor as the guy from KS about this and i told them to put also the signal light inside the light together.but this one is still under the plan any question just PM ME

----------=
03 pitch black pzev

#18 ·

----------=
03 pitch black pzev

ummmmm puctuation??

#19 ·

----------=
03 pitch black pzev
In english next time please?

#23 ·

Good question. Where are you guys buying these? I see that Matrix Racing and Autodynamics are selling them but you guys are calling these KS brand. Thanks for the help.

_michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.