Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been hard at work with new designs for headers. And working together with Gillis Motorsports we decided to make a header that mirrors the one on the race car. Gillis Motorsports will be running a new F2 header on the race car. For all of you that are going to Jetfest you will see it first before anybody else. So far testing has shown better gains than with our first header design. So stay tuned and see you all at JetFest. Stay tuned for all of the details after JetFest.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
can't wait to see the dynos Ricardo, sounds promising.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Dynos should be very interesting...

Still a 4-1 design?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is still a 4-1 design. Very similar to the old one but noticeable difference in look and performance. Getting them made as we speak for JetFest and more will ready after we get back.

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Can you give us a recap on specs? Primary size? Optimum rev-range? How would you expect the performance of your design to compare to Cosworth, Marcy (based on his descriptions), and the others available?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will give those figures after JetFest!!!!!

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
pssh, the car looks WEAK! ha ha ha, actually I was drooling over your custom header and T4. Anyways take it easy and I hope to see some good number out of that mean combo!
-bix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts