Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heading out the door for a drive down to Portland and an open lapping day tomorrow with BMW ACA Portland. I just got this hood the other day from Mitch Anderson at ZX3Tuning.com. Big thanks to Mitch for bringing it by on his way to the Mustang Roundup in Bellevue, WA! This hood is light.

I also put on some new Hankook RS2 Z212s in 215/45-17 and plan to heat cycle/season them a bit with some runs out to Portland and Bremerton -- then I'll run them as wet track tires.

Car looks a little low as it is completely loaded down with wheels/tires, an E-Z-Up, tools, and such.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Re: New hood...couldn\'t resist posting a pic...

im jelious

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

Are those chrome SVTs? Looks nice. I really like the hood. You know I'm envious.

·
Registered
94 Posts

nice lookin car.... i dont know if the chrome flows or not but looks good non the less.... btw where did you get your smoked corners from?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

looks great...and i have to say those wheels are sick, even tho i hate chrome

-chris

·
Registered
437 Posts

The front lip ain't doin nothing for me....kinda reminds me of a forklift...I'd lose the lip but it does look great everywhere else.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

The front lip ain't doin nothing for me....kinda reminds me of a forklift...I'd lose the lip but it does look great everywhere else.
He uses it for track days.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

He uses it for track days.
lol he thought it was for looks

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts

I love it. Just uber jealous....

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts

hot little package you have going. I like it

Sorry I had to

·
Registered
702 Posts

This is not a track car. It has never been on track and will never be on track. I can attest to the fact that I have never been a passenger with him at Pacific Raceways and that he will not be doing another track day at Portland this friday. I also have never had to fix his shifter linkage after it came loose at previosly mentioned trackday that he did not attend....

·
Wanna touch my tots?
6,805 Posts

your girl has one hell of a leno chin but that hood looks tight. diggin the wheels too

·
Registered
924 Posts

love the hood and the color of your car !

1 - 20 of 48 Posts