1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
im not sure, can someone double check on this, i dont think STR makes one yet or will ever, this may be just one of those universal adds...as you can see that picture is NOT focus specific...and i think if STR made a focus specific intake, they would let the world know...

Im guessing its not real

But it would be cool if they actually made one

[ 10-20-2002, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: nazthug ]

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
well, i just checked STR's website and there is a part number for it, no pics or any detail, so im guessing its in the works but is not in production yet nor is it avaiable yet, but i can call them tomorow to find out

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thatsa custom made sheetmetal intake... Its completely made from scratch for each application. This isnt a production press intake. read the article if they make it then that means they really MAKE IT. this thing is diffrent for each application depending on rpm range the runner length taper runner width and plenum size is modified to the application. Its just an incredible deal on a custom sheet metal intake manifold.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
yeah, thats what it says, i wouldnt get too excited about words though

Just call em tomorow , STR, not options, and see if they actually made one and if you can actually get it

And if so, does it make any power below redline???

Manifolds like that usually make power starting at 6500rpm

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
damn jon...u pop out of nowhere...u and mark, same time...hmm...what u guys doin togetha?

Damn boosted buddies...can i join the party????

Give me some boost..please...jon???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts