Re: New Mitsubishi\'s got smacked with the ugly stick

looks like they cought some sort of disease from pontiac

however the evo 8 is yummy

·
Registered
3,357 Posts

Yuck, yuck, and yuck.

I will say this: I never say, "oh, that looks like a Focus," but the headlights on the Diamate do indeed look like a Focus headlight swaP!

Anyway, – YUck.

Then again, I may be buying a new Suzuki Aerio and I love it's looks!

·
Registered
767 Posts

looks like a sunfire front end!

The Diamante USED to be a beautiful car!!

·
Registered
122 Posts

Do you think it is kind of like the 80's when it seemed like the automotive industry just ran out of designs for the cars? It seems to Me like every vehicle goes thru some type of redesign every couple years, remember when cars would not change for years. I'm not saying that was good, just thst when you redesign a automobile every couple years, it might be hard to come up with a new appealing designs.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

Diamante=

Galant= partial
All right but I wouldnt buy it!
Lancer Sportback=

I sat in an EVO VIII yesterday...OMG if I could have any car right now it would deffinetly be the EVO. The Recaro's felt so good!!!! Somebody give
me $31,000.

J

G

·
0 Posts

Man, I thought those were re-badged Pontiac or something

I only like the sportback...but if it comes with 2.0L 120HP

=dRe=

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Looks like Sun Fire is mating again and dawned the new Diamonte. Has anyone seen the other new Lancer, Not the EVO either this one is going be in between the EVO and the Lancer, but f'ugly. It really looks like the Sun Fire.

·
Registered
63 Posts

that first car the diamante looks like half pontiac, and half chevy malibu. the second the galant looks like they stole half of it from nissan

·
Registered
475 Posts

Originally posted by Wedge1212:
looks like they cought some sort of disease from pontiac

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">that is EXACTLY the first thing i thought when i saw them! and since i can't stand pontiac--
mistubishi gets

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

You forgot the ugliest of all mitsu's, the hideous EVO....I can feel the bile churning in my body right now, just thinking of that atrosity called the lancer.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

Originally posted by Dnewma04:
You forgot the ugliest of all mitsu's, the hideous EVO....I can feel the bile churning in my body right now, just thinking of that atrosity called the lancer.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they're o-k in person, i didnt like the pictures either. my neighbor has one, its pretty ****ing sweet to ride in but i still wouldnt get one, specially since i could get 2 foci with that much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts