Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
My old name is Focuzzn, but I have been busy rebuilding my latest purchase. A 2001 Focus wagon. Paid $500.00 for it and my goal is to mainly keep it stock for now.
Pics coming soon

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell the story of how you met us Mike. Epic! :D
Oh crap,
Well lets see. I was traveling south on hwy 99 heading toward Los Angeles. At the time, my plain jane white focus ZX3 had a Focusport window banner on it. And doing my typical 80mph, I came upon a small focus caravan, a green zx3 (Dev), a dirt colored Kona ZX3 (Hooked again) and a black four door (name?). I smile and waved and I noticed that they were busy talking on their two way radios. I continued south and they caught up with me and flagged me down. They said they were going to the SEMA show in Long Beach. I also was going there but had to pick up my friend in Westminster first. But I will find the Focusport booth and see them there, later.
I guess they were saying on the radios, who in the heck knows about Focusport in the central valley?
Is this correct Dev?

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Oh crap,
Well lets see. I was traveling south on hwy 99 heading toward Los Angeles. At the time, my plain jane white focus ZX3 had a Focusport window banner on it. And doing my typical 80mph, I came upon a small focus caravan, a green zx3 (Dev), a dirt colored Kona ZX3 (Hooked again) and a black four door (name?). I smile and waved and I noticed that they were busy talking on their two way radios. I continued south and they caught up with me and flagged me down. They said they were going to the SEMA show in Long Beach. I also was going there but had to pick up my friend in Westminster first. But I will find the Focusport booth and see them there, later.
I guess they were saying on the radios, who in the heck knows about Focusport in the central valley?
Is this correct Dev?
Yep that's correct. The black sedan was FlyinFocusofCA (Ben) and we were absolutely floored to see a car that wasn't on the forum with Focussport gear. Needless to say we stopped off at the Flying J for a break and the rest was history! :D You still have my old parts laying around or did they go with the white car?

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice shot of the rumpedge!

I am envious of the no rust weather you guys have out there. A $500 2001 Focus here would need so much corrosion control, it wouldn't be funny. The nearest Macco shop would pay me a door visit if they seen me carting a rusted out '01 up here.

Also I have seen very few green wagons here. Let me guess, it's a manual too?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice shot of the rumpedge!

I am envious of the no rust weather you guys have out there. A $500 2001 Focus here would need so much corrosion control, it wouldn't be funny. The nearest Macco shop would pay me a door visit if they seen me carting a rusted out '01 up here.

Also I have seen very few green wagons here. Let me guess, it's a manual too?
No its an automatic, it had an error code, solenoid "D". I bought a solenoid pack from the local Jnk Yrd and haven't installed it yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts