Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today was awesome!! my parents and i drove down to ripon, ford in ripon WI today because last night by total accident i found a 05 black zx3 ses so we went looked. well this morning i called the bank got pre-approved for a loan and when we got there test drove it... loved it got it... now i just gotta go to the bank monday get the money, and pick it up tuesday... paperwork is done and shes allllll miiiine....!!! WOOO HOO... upgrades soon to come as my dad and i were already brainstorming on the way home...
YIPPIE!!!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
welcome to the JET!!!

wrong forum tho, but no biggy...

who wants to move it to the welcoming room?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know its the wrong forum but iw as ganna post some pics tuesday when i pick it up thats why i put it in this forum... but i forgot to say that in the 1st post cuz i was excited!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
so how did you hear about the jet? just curious do they tell you at the dealer when you buy a focus now " check out focaljet .com it rules?" anyway congrats on the purchase i hope you had as much fun as i did with my focus

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no actualy the guy who sold me the car is big into the import tuner stuff and he has an eclipse and i told him to check the site out... ive been "lurking" since i started looking more at the focus. i searched for some aftermarket parts and found a post from here... im hoping to post some pics tuesday when i get it!

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
believe me, this will be your new home

this is the closest thing to the center of the FocusWorld

welcome to the fam, let the hazing begin! (na just playin
)

·
Registered
146 Posts
congrat's on the new ride and welcome to the jet, let the mods begin

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Welcome to the Jet, that's a nice color you chose.

You'll love that Duratec engine, too.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome. Be sure to check out the Great Lakes section. We are planning a Dells G2G for September. zNice to have you aboard.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the rule right now with my parents is even though im paying for the car befor any "hardcor" mods can be doen the car has to be paid off... so the plands for now are new tail lights and window tinting... any places to find tails for 05's and good % for windows would help!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
any places to find tails for 05's
'05 ZX3s use the same tails as the earlier models. Our sponsor FocusSport carries the "projector-style" tails.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
believe me, this will be your new home

this is the closest thing to the center of the FocusWorld

welcome to the fam, let the hazing begin! (na just playin
)

this is definetly the center of the american focus universe..... its fanbase overseas in europe is MUCH bigger....... be sure to check out the magazine "focus fanatic" its got a killer 05' in there..... good luck with the new toy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok so i just drove this beast home from ripon and it freakin rocks ass... 75 the whole way and it was effortless!!! i love it!!! im ganna go take pics now but i have to work in a bit so maybe ill post them in rigs tonight!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
ok so i just drove this beast home from ripon and it freakin rocks ass...
You think it's nice now? Order an intake for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts