Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys...

haven`t been postin`for a while...i did some work on ma focus and took some pics. but don`t know how to put them in here. anybody who could do this for me?

thanks

denis

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
hi guys...

haven`t been postin`for a while...i did some work on ma focus and took some pics. but don`t know how to put them in here. anybody who could do this for me?

thanks

denis
Guess you need a lesson in reading also, the second thread in Team Rigz show you how to post photos.
Ya know the 1st thread even says read the second thread.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
FlaFocus

Your link is titled: "Read this before you post photos."
Maybe it would be clearer if it said: "How to post photos, read this first."
( And the other "empty" title above it would not be needed.)

Also your flame is a little heavy-handed,after all the guy was asking for instructions, unlike many that just post away.If I were to respond as you did, I could have countered "Maybe you need a lesson in writing" Doesn't feel so good on the receiving end, does it?

This is a great forum, probably the best for Foci there is, in design, content and members. If you're a moderator, the standards are a little higher on how you post, because as a moderator you set the tone. Most of us who partake in this forum like it friendly.

Thanks for keeping this section a great place, I know you put a lot of time in on it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
SVTF4243- Posts 49 ....

look at the noobie talking trash to the moderator.

i have been on this site for a while now, and i can say, when a post in TEAM RIGZ which is for PICTURES of YOUR car, has the title "pics from switzerland", and there are no pics, it is relatively upseting. especially when it happens everyday. i understand that people are all new once, but you had to read the guidlines to post here, so i don't think our mod's are out of order. jeesh.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maan, i was just asking if somebody could put my pictures in here? i`m not very much into computers...but yeah i`ll try it...

thanks for your "useful" comments on my thread...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey blacknlow, Im origionally from Liestal..near Basel.
Where ya from ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey ritz!

i`m from trimbach near olten, that`s about 20min away from liestal!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts