Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got some pics of the rest of my graphics finally that vinyl is a refective black that is just crazy looking in different lights the pics dont even do justice but they are cool anyway let me know what you think.

Stage One

Stage Two

Random Engine Bay Shot

·
Registered
751 Posts
Re: My New Graphics and Sparco Pedals

Please don't start going down this road your car looked so nice. What's wrong with the stock SVT pedals?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<font color="blue">my stock svt pedals slipped of all the time because they are just held on by a little rubber thingy these are bolted down and a tad bigger and better for heel-toe</font>

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

Nice...all the way around. How is it that I never see you anywhere in KC...I mean I'd notice a foci like yours..Did you have to drill thos pedals on or do they use the rear brackets??? Peace

Lox

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

you have to drill the crap out of them

and yeah i never see you either, once at the track but usually i am in the olathe/overland park area so i dont know but hey you should come out to some groupone stuff we could use another foci we have 3 already

·
Registered
97 Posts

<font color="red">Hey man, that is beautiful. I dig your graphics, I just wish I had thought of it first! I am itching to powdercoat my stock SVT 5 spokes black. Did you just tint a set of stock tailights?</font>

·
Registered
368 Posts

nice job man!!!

umm aren't those graphics similar to some mugen ones for honda? anyways they look awesome!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

<font color="blue">actually they are a modified version of the Signal Auto Stripes not the mugen ones

i should have an update on my graphics by the end of the week i cant wait for the reflective black its gonna look sweet</font>

·
Registered
749 Posts

Looks good man. So do you remove the stock pedals and then screw in the newones with the drilled holes? (im going to be putting in petals this weekend)

Kee

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

yep all but the accel that pedal is just plastic with the metal overlay you just drill diectly into that one

·
Registered
12,749 Posts

Looks good man. So do you remove the stock pedals and then screw in the newones with the drilled holes? (im going to be putting in petals this weekend)

Kee
DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEE!!!! p-e-D-a-l-s

I'm starting to question you man.. you really seem to have this fixation on flowers!

·
Registered
749 Posts

I got one of them right leave me alone

·
Registered
54 Posts

A little too much black isn't good dude. Don't overkill it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

All I can say is WOW! Looks killer dude love that blue against all the black. Great job!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Pretty tight dude. I usually don't like graphics, but I'm feelin' those. good job

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

yay! another cop car! definately not likin the black rims but everything else looks sick! whered you get your graphics from?
they look awesome!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

THE GRAPHICS ARE LOOSELY BASED ON THE SIGNAL AUTO STRIPES AND WERE DESIGNED BY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO DOES GRAPHICS

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS MY COMP AT WORK IS ALWAYS IN CAPS

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Looks fantastic!!! I really want those pedals for my car right now!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts